For our prospective students, here is the page where you could see and know what your school offer to those
less fortunate students who deserves to have privileges upon enrollment and during the process the student stays.
The school offers privileges to prospective and current students according to the following provisions:
The school offers privileges to students according to the following provisions:
1. CASH BASIS - 5% Discount on the Tuition Fee
2. SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS TO NSDAPS STUDENTS
ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP (full or partial ) is granted to deserving
students. However, they have to pay the miscellaneous fees and
computer fees. This privilege is forfeited once the student fails to
maintain the school grade requirement.
FOR ELEMENTARY STUDENTS
Tuition Fee Discount of P1,000.00 – for First Honors
from Grade I to Grade 5.
FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Free Tuition Fee in First Year High School for
First Honors in Grade 6.
50% Tuition Fee Discount in First Year High School for Second Honors in Grade 6.
25% Tuition Fee Discount in First Year High School for Honorable Mention in Grade 6.
Students enjoying tuition fee discounts would have to maintain their rank in High School to continue receiving this privilege.
- First Honors should maintain rank 1 to 3.
- Second Honors should maintain rank 1 to 5.
Honorable Mention should maintain rank 1 to 10.
Athletes who bring in gold or silver medals from provincial, regional, national and international competitions are given 25% tuition fee discount
3. DIRECTOR’S SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
Scholarship assistance maybe given to all students through the Director’s Scholarship fund.
Poor but deserving ( struggling to have quality education) Has a strong desire to complete his high school education in Nuestra Señora de Aranzazu Parochial School.
PROCEDURE IN PROCESSING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
1. The student applicant must secure an application form from the Registrar.
2. The Registrar will identify the kind of scholarship grant to which the applicant can be qualified.
3. The Screening Committee will determine whether the application can be granted or not; if granted, how much discount can be given according to the rules stated in the Student Handbook.
4. The Screening Committee will submit its recommendation for approval of the School Director.
5. All approved applications will be forwarded to the Finance Officer who will apply the discounts on the respective accounts of the student scholar.
4. FAMILY DISCOUNTS
Discounts on the tuition fee are given to parents who enrolled their children in NSDAPS, but are not employees nor part of the staff of the school.
3rd Child in the lowest level P 600.00
4th Child P 750.00
5th Child P 1,000.00
5. FAPE (ESC) GRANTEES
Financial assistance of P5,500 for incoming Freshmen from public