Truly an education like nowhere else; that is why an Aranzan is growing continuously in the knowledge
and understanding of their God-given capabilities for continued personal and social development.
A grading system is designed to provide incentive reward for achievement and assist in identifying problems of the students.
A. Criteria for Grades
Kindly download the Criteria for Grades of all Levels here
B. Grading Marks
1. Grading marks are in numerical percent with 75% as the passing mark in all subjects; however there should be no failing
grade below 65%.
2. Grades shall not be computed on the basis of any transmutation table that equates zero to a pre-selected base
(such as 50 or 70) and adjusts other scores accordingly.
3. Scores shall be recorded as raw scores, totaled at the end of each grading period and then computed as percentage
(i.e.[student’s score : highest possible score] x 100).
C. Submission of Grades
1. All grades, periodic as well as final, shall be submitted not later than 10 days after the last day of the
2. Final grades, once submitted to the Principal and approved by the Director becomes official records and
cannot be altered or modified by the teachers who gave the grades without first seeking permission from school authorities.
Any approved change or erasure shall be signed or initialed by the teacher making the alteration or modification.
3. Final grades of graduating students, together with their examination paper and examination questions shall be
submitted not later than the specified date as required.