Truly an education like nowhere else; that is why an Aranzan is growing continuously in the knowledge
and understanding of their God-given capabilities for continued personal and social development.
DESCRIPTION OF AN IDEAL NSDAPS STUDENT
GOD-FEARING / CHRIST-CENTERED PERSON: He/She…
- manifests self-discipline and endurance in day-to-day living and is diligent and persevering in work and studies
- has God as center and goal of life
- possesses the basic knowledge of moral and religious truths necessary to develop an integrated faith and life of a Catholic Christian
CONCERNED / COMMITTED SERVANT-LEADER: He/She…
- commits to the value of service to the community (family, BEC, PARISH, Diocese) with special preference for the poor
- works for justice, equality and peaceful co-existence in all sectors.
SOUND ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE / ACHIEVERS / COMPETENT: He/She…
- discerns the good and directs himself freely towards its fulfillment
- acquires skills, habits and desirable values to meet the demands of a changing society
- uses his knowledge and skills to analyze current issues
- is trained in the art of research and scientific activities through inquiry, experiments and open-mindedness.
- acquires basic skills and competencies in preparation for future endeavors
HARDWORKING ,ENTHUSIASTIC AND LIFE-LONG LEARNER, He/She…
- shows perseverance in spite of failures and pressures
- continues to learn and pursues the truth
RESPONSIBLE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE CITIZEN / STEWARD OF GOD’S CREATION: He/She…
- respects the dignity of the human person
- engages himself in helping the less privileged members of the society
- cares for his environment for ecological balance
SCHOOL/CHURCH YOUTH ORGANIZATION INVOLVEMENT
Among other things, the school invites its students to get involve in Parish youth-related organizations.
It intends to unite the whole 'studentry' towards the realization of the
parochial school's Vision and Mission of education and catholic religion, foster closer Christian brotherhood
among the students and other sectors of society, and instill national consciousness for the advancement of the Filipino people.
Church Organization and School Clubs